Friday, November 10, 2006

Too good to be true

Uh, yea....I knew that full night's sleep was too good to be true. Last night was hell on Earth. I couldn't fall asleep, I couldn't stay asleep, the phone rang at 10:30 and woke me up, I kept getting hot, I was uncomfortable, even my pillows weren't comfortable. Needless to say, it was NOT a good nights sleep. And, I continue to feel on the verge of getting sick-acky, scratchy throat, and my freakin' back has hurt all week-not sure what that's about. I wish I'd just get sick already so I can get over it. I hate just feeling blah...much rather get the illness so that I can recover from said illness. Dude, I have a weekend full of nothing ahead of me this weekend. That happens when you have no money. It's fine tho. Maybe I'll just sleep for the next two days. That would be cool.....

No comments: