Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Uncle Jimmy (aka Jimmy B!)

Happy Birthday to my Uncle Jimmy today. I think he's 31 or 32, something like that....anyway, uncle, hope you are having a great birthday!

I'm back in the STL after four days in Salem. It was a good visit, even if Stubby and I were fighting. That dog is a spoiled brat and she was giving me some attitude last night so I told her all about herself-then she kicked me. I am not happy with that little dog right now. And to think, I even fed her nacho chips while we were playing Yahtzee the other night....see if I help you out again, sista!



My newly made mixed CD's "Angry and Bitter" and "Not So Angry and Bitter" got me home tonight. That was all I listened to, and sang at the top of my lungs. I'm sure the other drivers were scared, and, really, they should have been.

I have spent the last two hours putting up my Christmas decorations. I really hate putting them up (it's hard work!) but now that it's almost done, it makes me really happy-so pretty! And, mom-I found some greenery to finish that wreath-it looks pretty good. Yes, people, I made my own wreath to hang on the front door and it looks pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. I rock. I had to take a decorating break because my back hurts. I'm an old, old woman.

No comments: