Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wal-Mart makes me hate people

I should have known better than to go to Wal-Mart, on a Saturday afternoon, three days before Christmas-but I needed to take something back. I quickly regretted that decision. First clue was the fact that I had to park pretty much in the last parking spot that was about a mile from the store. Second clue-the line for returns was roughly 40 people deep, I passed the time with the lady behind me by laughing at the maintenance guy who continuously stuck his head in the ladies restroom saying "maintenance"-women in there kept telling him it was occupied, and no one ever came out, yet he continued to ask. I said if he is that desperate to clean, he can come clean my apartment....anyway. There were, of course, people EVERYWHERE. I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded for real, before a full-on anxiety attack could happen, I hightailed it to the self-checkout and got the hell outta there. Lesson learned.

Now I must work on beautifying myself (a tough feat for sure, but I'm up for the challenge). Me and some of my girls are going out tonight, a little pre-holiday celebration if you will. I already told my friend Allison that I feel a Captain and coke night coming on....she said she's buying the first round-hell yea!

Oh, by the way-my previous post today was my 1,000th post! Man, I know I talk a lot, but I had no idea I had that much to say!

No comments: