Monday, December 10, 2007

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

I totally made that Wham song "Last Christmas" the song on my MySpace page.....it was making me giggle yesterday (ok, so I'm easily entertained). I know I was whining and complaining about having to work on Sunday but it turned out to be not so bad. All of my favorite co-workers were there and the call volume was low. This gave me plenty of internet surfing time, which, really, is what it's all about. Mike, so glad you loved the picture of the S&M Ken and Barbie...is it wrong that I thought of you immediately when I saw it? :) Polster "grounded" me for being a smart-ass (come on, did he really expect anything less from me?) and I bombarded Canada's page with messages and pictures. Yes, I was quite productive.

I had quite the sleepless night last night, and not by choice. Was something on my mind? Not that I recall. I fell asleep around 11pm and woke up at 12:22 (I remember exactly). I then woke up again at 2am and was awake for good at around 5am. Luckily, my Secret Santa (yes, it's time for that once again) surprised me with a Diet Dr Pepper this morning. Drinking it on top of the one I am currently drinking will make for a very interesting day. I have totally cut back on my soda/caffeine intake, so the extra dose may bring out the Super-Hyper Kerri of old. Watch out!

P.S. Hey Canada....so how much does it cost to mail something to Canada? Are you sitting on the edge of your seat? Because guess what? I'm actually mailing you your birthday card AND your Christmas card-together. You have to read the birthday card first and just pretend it's August, k? Maybe I'll just stick like five stamps on it and call it a day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how many stamps to use. Postage is something that makes me feel like an old man. I rarely mail things and whenever I do, I always find myself thinking things like "Back in my day it didn't cost that much to mail a letter" or "These young whippersnappers are trying to get away with highway robbery"

Ok you're right . . . maybe I don't actual use the term "whippersnappers" in my thoughts, but I could.

KD said...

according to USPS.com it is 86 cents to mail a standard letter to Canada...but I don't know what it will be w/the extra card in it. yea, think i'll stick to 5 stamps.... :)

oh, and canada, i hope i never hear you say the word "whippersnapper". thanks. :)