Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Only in Missouri

There is a new drug craze in Missouri, y'all! WTF is all I have to say. Today as I was driving to work, my local radio station was talking about a story in Clay County (north of Kansas City), seems the sheriff's department had issued a statement regarding the new drug of choice in that area. What is it, you may ask? Well, it's better than meth-that is SO 2006. Yes, the new drug of choice is..............smoking TOAD VENOM. WTF? Seems you can only get it from the Sonoran Desert Toad. And you really have to work hard to get access to it....it is only found in the Southwest desert region of the US. What is this world coming to? First people mix together Drano, Benadryl, battery acid and some fuel injector fluid and inject it in their systems and now they are smoking toad venom. What next? Smoking rat turds? Dead squirrel carcasses off the side of the road? I mean seriously people!!!!

Is it weird that I am eating a bowl of peas for breakfast? Only TWO Weight Watchers points, y'all! Several people in the kitchen made comments about it as I was heating it up. Oh well, when I am super-skinny and FABULOUS you won't be laughing, now will you? My boss has already told me she can tell I am getting more toned and I am back in my size 5 jeans, y'all! My goal is to get back into all the size 4 clothes I have....not that I have gotten huge, mind you as I am still a 6 (or an 8 on a bad day), but I am happier at a 4, so that is my goal. Funny how much better you feel working out-I did a 45 minute work out last night w/those resistance bands-those bitches kill! Dang! They were kicking my butt.

Did anyone watch The Biggest Loser last night? That Nicole girl got voted off. They showed how she looks now and she looks AMAZING! I love that show, and yes, I did cry again last night watching it.

So, I'm getting mixed reviews about my new darker 'do. Some love it, others (Jeff Turner) hate it and want "the redheaded Kerri back". I was never a redhead people! Get it through your heads! My real hair color is brown, brown, boring-ass brown. My sis got the natural gorgeous red hair, not me.

Canada, you got that trip to Missouri planned yet????? :)

No comments: