Thursday, December 20, 2007

Addendum

I think what I'm most upset about regarding this job thing is that I am afraid I will no longer like my job-and that makes me very sad. In the year and a half that I have been here, I have absolutely loved it (even on the crappy days), so now with this added crap and stress I am just afraid my job satisfaction will go down the toilet, and I don't want that to happen. I think this happened on a really crappy day because I have been feeling kinda blah all week and this is just the icing on the cake. I'm sorry, I am trying not to be Negative Nelly here, but it is hard. Thanks for listening to me vent. I'm done now.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It might not be that bad. Traveling might be fun to switch things up a bit! And, like you said, you have Mike to suffer with you. :)

KD said...

Yea, Mike and I are already wondering if we can drink those little mini bottles of alcohol on the plane and charge it to the company....I'll have to look into this further.