Friday, December 28, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel?

I am slowly coming out of this funk I have been in for the last couple of weeks. I said slowly-still not really very happy, but getting better. No need to send out the crisis team or anything like that. Still not thrilled about my job-today is my last day with my current hospitals. One of my reviewers told me that he is pretending it's not happening and he fully expects to speak to me on Monday....very sweet. But not happening. Ah well, such is life. Full of disappointment.....one more example of that before I end my doom and gloom rant. Got paid today.....between paying my rent and paying my personal property tax my paycheck is almost completely gone. Fun, huh? I need to find myself a sugar daddy.........any takers?

At least the weekend is upon us. I'll be going to the Blues game tonight and I have a brunch planned for Sunday all of which should be fun. I have gift certificates to spend, so perhaps a little retail therapy will lift my spirits (especially when it's not costing me any money). Either that or I'll just drink..........I'm sorta kidding.

No comments: