Wednesday, December 19, 2007

KD strikes again!

Yes, I injured myself again today. Are you surprised? This time I hit my head on the car hood. See, I thought I'd be all independent and stuff and put in some windshield washer fluid (really because I was totally out and could no longer see out my windshield). So, I did my business and for reasons I'll never know, banged my head on the corner of the car hood. I saw stars for a minute, but luckily, I have no bump (must be the large amount of hair I have piled on top of my head-it was an extra cushion). Moving on.....

Is anyone else annoyed by the bell ringers? Now, I know they are there for a good cause and all, but do they need to try to engage me in conversation? It's just like salespeople in stores-if I wanted to talk to you, I would. Do I sound bitchy today? I apologize, but you see, thanks to my awesome ability to procrastinate, I had to do all my Christmas shopping today, meaning.....(gulp)...I had to to go to......THE MALL. One of my least favorite places on Earth. I thought going on a Wednesday would be a good idea seeing as most people are working (I am again off for the day). I was wrong. There were still a million people there, all of which were in my way. There were annoying salespeople at every turn, I couldn't escape them. Miraculously, I was able to get in and out of THE MALL in under an hour. I'm that good. So, now all my Christmas shopping is done and I even remembered to buy stamps today-yes, that's right folks, you may actually get a Christmas card from me BEFORE Christmas! It's a Christmas miracle!

We had our team holiday dinner last night. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, for the second year in a row, Mikey was my Secret Santa (funny how that works out, huh?). Oddly enough, Mike, Amy and I all had each other-interesting........Our dinner was great fun, Jeffy was slurring his words a bit after his one very, very, very dirrrrrrrty-Britney Spears-skanktastic martini, which was quite entertaining. We had our cookie exchange during the day. Seems my chocolate sugar cookies were a hit, which for most people would be a good thing, but not for me. See, now I have been outed as someone who can actually cook. I've masqueraded as a cooking retard and now I've been found out. Do you know what that means? Now I will be expected to cook for things-no taking the easy way out by offering to bring the soda or the paper plates....dammit. Everyone's cookies were way good...I am trying to control myself as it would be just plain wrong for me to sit in my living room-alone-eating four dozen cookies....my life hasn't become that sad.....yet.

Did anyone watch The Biggest Loser finale last night? Bill won as I predicted, the dude lost like 150 lbs-amazing! Of course, I cried several times throughout the episode-did you expect anything less?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kerri are you going home this weekend? i might be making an appearance at gregory's roadhouse to do a little karoke.
lizard

KD said...

OMG, Lizzard! I'd give my right arm to hang out w/you at the Roadhouse and do some karaoke! :)
Unfortunately, the fam comes to St. Louis for Christmas, so no traveling for me! :) Hey-are you guys still in Azle? I mailed your Christmas card today...hope it goes to the right place.....