Monday, December 03, 2007

All hail the queen!

I was dubbed the Queen of Hospital Discharges today. I believe I had eleven patients get the boot. Way to go me! I promise I will never be a bigger queen than Mike though........ :)

I am so freakishly tired today. I have barely said a word all day, I just wanna crawl back into bed. I was hopeful that my morning caffeine would pep me up a bit but as I sit here at 2:40pm, I am still beat. It may be because I tried a new workout yesterday, I don't know. I have to get my allergy shot today after work, then I am heading home and chillin' on the couch. I am at a loss, however....what in the world will I do with myself without Dancing With The Stars? My Monday's are incomplete without it....I'm sure I'll find something else to occupy my time.....

So, we are doing a cookie exchange at work for the holidays....we have to make six cookies per person that participates...I estimated that is approximately 70 cookies. Yikes. I was a bit perturbed as the sign up list went around and I saw that people had already signed up for the only two kinds of cookies I know how to make-oatmeal raisin and sugar cookies. What am I to do now? Huh? Well, I outsmarted them all...I am gonna do chocolate sugar cookies-SO THERE!!! Gotta dig out those cookie cutters.....

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Do you have my address so that you can send me a batch? I'll be waiting! :)

KD said...

actually, Hi-D, i need your address so i can mail you guys a christmas card....i know you will be waiting anxiously at your mailbox every day waiting for it...

Anonymous said...

Don't believe her Heidi . . . I was told the same thing about a summer birthday card.

(psst . . . don't forget to send me 6 cookies too Kerri)

KD said...

uh yea...speaking of your birthday card...so when I send you your Christmas card, expect the envelope to be a bit thick...read the birthday card first and just pretend that it's August.... :)

6 cookies coming right up...they'll be in the envelope too..think they'll travel well?