Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures from Grandpa's birthday party.....shamelessly stolen from the family blog

Here's the birthday boy! How cute is he?

Blowing out the candles...some of them were trick candles which did not thrill Grandpa in the least...at least we didn't put 80 of them on there!


Grandpa with all of his kids, from left to right: Aunt Cheryl, my mom, Aunt Jan, Grandpa, Aunt Paula, Aunt Mary and Uncle Jimmy

Dad and Tim had to miss the party due to the weather but myself, my mom, my sister and my brother-in-law Jon were representin'!


My brother-in-law Jon, my sister and Jon's parents, Pam and Al

My "little" cousins that aren't so little anymore: Rachel, Jackie, Kelli, Chelsea and Grant. I am literally twice their age...yikes!


Grandpa with his nephew, Cousin Terry, who flew in all the way from California (the OC no less!) to wish his "Uncle Bob" a happy 80th birthday! It was so great seeing him, it had been way too long.

No comments: