Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Betty Crocker I am not

Ok, I thought it was just me having a bad attitude towards baking. Sure, having a cookie exchange at work sounds good at the time, but to actually apply it is a whole nother story. Seems everyone else is now full of the anti-cookie baking attitude that I am. Everyone came in this morning bitching about how long it took to bake everything (we had to make approximately six dozen), what a pain in the ass it was, etc. I now have four dozen cookies in front of me (as if my fat ass needs that....) all of which I am sure are delicious (yes, I will be having them for breakfast and lunch). I see a sugar coma in my future (and Mikey getting obnoxious on his sugar high-we've already been warned). Our team dinner is tonight, I can't remember where, but it's free food on the company's dime, so I'm there. Happy Holidays!!!! :)

No comments: