Monday, December 17, 2007

I think we set a record Canada!

I didn't know talking on the phone for four hours was even possible, but apparently it is. Yes folks, that's what I said-Canada and I talked on the phone last night for FOUR HOURS. I really had no idea that much time had gone by until I looked at my alarm clock and it said 2:22am. Wow. What did we even talk about anyway? :) I believe I am one step closer to luring him down to Missouri-well maybe not, but we talked about it, right? Canada-I say the sooner the better on the Missouri trip. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!! I'm pretty sure I have never, ever talked to anyone on the phone for four hours. Someone call the Guiness Book of World Records and see if we're in.....

I am not complaining at all because I truly could have talked to Canada for another four hours, but I gotta tell ya-I am quite sleepy today. I was totally wide awake after we hung up, so it was 3-ish before I fell asleep......and my alarm went off at 6! Then I had my hour long commute to work ahead of me-which was extra slow due to the fog. No worries though-I am actually kinda freakishly hyper today, slap happy-itis, I guess.

We are having food day at work....again. In cooperation with Tinnin and Turner, LLC (mostly with the Turner part), myself and Jeff Turner have both made meatballs. It is the Duel of The Balls-May the Best Ball Win. Henceforth, said meatballs will now be known as "spherical meat shapes" because apparently the word "balls" was causing too much giggling......my spherical meat shapes have a very special ingredient.......BEER. I mean, how can you top that???? Perhaps the only way would be if they were topped with that awesome British Columbia crack.....

No comments: