Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your families. I spent mine with the Davidson side of the family that was, um.....interesting, to say the least. We hung out there until around 4pm, I was invited to Jon's parents house to hang with them and see my sis and Jon one more time, but I felt really awkward doing so, as if I was intruding on their family celebration, I hope my sis understood my decision to go on home.....I have always hated feeling like the 3rd wheel (which, unfortunately, happens a lot). I decided to go on home and pretend it wasn't completely pathetic to be sitting home alone on Christmas. I tried to make the best of it and put my new jammies on (my parents and Red and Jon got me some-LOVE Christmas jammies!!!), watched a movie (I am such a wuss, but watching those Harry Potter movies by myself scare me!), and did some reading. It wasn't such a bad night after all.


Here's a pic from Christmas Eve. It is the only one I am willing to share because I look hideous in the rest of the ones I've seen......that's little ol' short me in the red, amid my baby cousins who are now quite a bit taller than me. From left to right are my cousin Jeff with his baby Taylor, my cousin Rachel, me, cousin Kelly (below me), cousin Jackie, cousin Chelsea (below), cousin Ben, my sister Kristy, cousin Patrick (below), my brother Tim and cousin Grant. That's not all of us-we were missing Michael and Clint this year.... :(

I also want to wish Polster a Happy Birthday...sorry you didn't get top billing, the Big JC ranks just a bit higher.... :) Anyway, hope you enjoy your last year of being in your '20's. And if I hear you complaining again about how old you are getting, I will slap you in the head...... :)

1 comment:

kristy said...

I'm not upset...totally understand. Although you did miss out on a 'first class' meal of 3 day old ham and turkey. :) Love ya, sis!