Friday, December 14, 2007

My ears! My ears!

Wow. So, I just got off the phone with my Grandpa to advise him that my mom is on her way to St. Louis (in the hopes of avoiding the pending snow storm). As we were talking, Grandpa noted that he has been hearing from "people" all week about what he should wear to his birthday party on Sunday (read: his many daughters). Now, Grandpa likes to make certain statements to us because he knows we will be shocked, appalled and/or horrified-if he had his way it would be all three. He gets some sort of sick pleasure in doing this. Well, today he may have topped himself (this could be worse than the time we were at the mall last year and he was talking about being "hard up" and made some inappropriate comments about the mannequins...). Today, he said to me "I'll just go to my party in my underwear.....and a bow tie". Well after my shocked "Grandpa!!!!" he laughed and said "what? I'll wear shoes too". That man is out of control, and this gives you a lot of insight into why I am the way that I am-it's genetic, so it's not my fault!!!! It's gonna be a long, but fun, weekend......

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: