Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Coming to a country near you...

I have heard a rumour that my favourite international friend, Canada, is coming to The States for a visit (notice the Canadian spellings of "rumor" and "favorite"). YAY!!!!! After many, many, MANY months of me harrassing him, he has finally caved. I don't know when he is coming for a visit-we are still working out those details, however, it's gonna happen (or the harrassment WILL continue....). Better make it a long trip, Canada-there are lots of people who wanna see you! Can you imagine a road trip to Kansas City to see Uriah and everyone's fave, CABIN BOY? Or to good 'ole Jeff City to see Deven? Not to mention all the peeps in the St. Louis metro area. Hope you have enough vacation time..... :)

Ok, slow news day at work today. We only have seven cases, which quite honestly, I could do in my sleep. Needless to say, everyone is in a good mood today. We tried to get JuJuane today with Brett's fart machine, but she was wise to his antics! Yes, our Clinical Director, a man with a PhD, has a fart machine. Sadly, we all laughed as Mike continued to press the button on it----we are really immature, aren't we? Don't lie-you would have laughed too, I know you would have!!!

My arm itches. Got my second allergy shot yesterday, this time in the right arm (way to switch it up). I informed the nurse that last week my arm itched for three days following the shot. She just looked at me and said "that's because you are severely allergic". Oh yea. Too early to tell if these shots are doing me any good, here's hoping it's worth the pain in the ass of getting to the doctor's office weekly.

I think I'm done talking for now. Shocking, I know. It's just that I got sleepy all of a sudden, despite the fact that I slept like 9 hours last night.......

No comments: