Friday, December 07, 2007

someone get me a drink

Got yelled at today by that same doctor. Oy vey (as my Jewish friends say). I politely asked him if he wanted to speak to my supervisor (which he did along with HER supervisor). For the record, I didn't do anything wrong and my supervisor acknowledged that (I think I heard the word "narcissistic" come out of her mouth and she wasn't talking about me). Rough day. Know that poll I have up? Someone mark a vote down for "drinking alone". Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Broker said...

You posted a picture of Tom Brady on your blog . . . are you on CRACK?

On a much more positive note, you should post a picture of your new 'do on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this broker person is, but they speak the truth. Down with Brady and let's see the do!!!!

KD said...

BROKER is a Rams fan....so sad. As for the 'do, it's really not that exciting folks, sad to say. It's just darker, that's all. I'm sure there will be pix posted this weekend from my grandpa's birthday party.

Hey Canada-I saw someone walking through the office today w/a Hockey Digest in her hands...made me think of you! :)

Broker said...

LOL!!! I am a Rams fan but I follow some other teams too. I do enjoy watching at least one of my teams WIN once in a while . . . go Steelers!! I will be at the Rams/Steelers game next Thursday on FedEx's dime while wearing a Roethlisberger jersey . . . I'm quite certain I'll be hung out to dry on that one!! I don't know if they'll appreciate that in the suite or not. Hee hee!!