Thursday, December 29, 2005

Red is ok!

My sister's surgery went well. She was totally cracking me up as she was pretty high on her Darvocet. She kept saying "I feel good!". Thanks mom for making everyone lunch! It was great to see my parents and brother again, even though I just saw them over the weekend. I always love seeing them though. Heal quickly Red! She is devastated that the doctor told her she couldn't run for 10 days. What's a girl to do?

Today is my friday at work. It's been a good week, but I am ready for a couple of days off-have a fun weekend ahead of me! Tomorrow I get to see my friend Eric for a bit before he goes back to Chicago, that'll be good times.

Happy New Year to everyone! Have fun and be careful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what Red needs to get better . . . a steamroller!!!

KD said...

She needs the highest quality Canadian Steamroller you got!

Anonymous said...

What did Red have surgery for & what are you & J doing for New Year's?---Val

Heidi said...

Happy New Year to you too! have fun, be safe, and see ya next week! :)

kristy said...

I'm alive! I love Darvocet, although I certainly could use a Canadian Steamroller. :)