Sunday, December 25, 2005

So, it's Christmas Day and I'm sitting at work.....

Merry Christmas everyone! What's up? Long time no blog. I hate not having the internet at home. That will change on Wednesday. Hope everyone's Christmas was good. I spent mine at the Davidson's house. There were a good 25-30 Davidson's in one room. It was kinda scary. Last night at Uncle Jimmy's house was good times. That damn champagne goes to your head quickly! I like it though! My mom and dad were too good to me-I got so much great stuff. They rock! The best gift ever came from Jeff and Jessica-a Cubs beer coolie and a 2006 Cubs calendar. Thanks for takin one for the team Jeff! :)

I'm hoping for a quiet night at the crisis line. Looking at the numbers, it looks like we've only had about 20 calls since 11am. That is a good sign for a quiet night. I've talked to a couple of frequents already. God love them. They are so lonely, and we are their only family. It's really kinda sad.

Ok, I'm drinking coffee. This can only mean one thing. I'm sleep deprived and I've got work to do. I already feel jittery...put about 10 packets of Splenda in it....gonna be a long night for my staff.......


I've missed you the last couple of days, Cute Boy! Can't wait to see ya again. Hope you are having fun with the kiddo's and I'll see you tomorrow! :)

10 comments:

Travel Italy said...

Merry Christmas to you also and may the New Year be Prosperous!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kerri! Don't worry you aren't the only one working this weekend.....so far today we have watched 2 and 1/2 movies and I just woke up from a nap. :) Guess all the kids are too busy playing with their new toys to come to the hospital :) I have missed your posts is it sad that I am addicted to reading about my friends life? What does that say about my life? :) Happy Holidays...Robyn Arregui

KD said...

Hey Robyn! LOVED the pic of you and Lola (and the dogs!)Lola is such a beautiful little girl! I miss you! We are soooo getting together in 2006.

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS YANKEE DOODLE!!!!

Too bad you have to work today (I am off until Wednesday). I hope Santa brought you all the clowns and butterflies your little heart could desire.

Best wishes in the New Year,

RP

KD said...

Hey RP, right back at ya! And Happy Boxing Day tomorrow (whatever the hell that is). There were no clowns involved this year, but grandpa did get me a butterfly pendant..it'll probably come alive and kill me in my sleep.....

Anonymous said...

It will indeed be a Happy Boxing Day tomorrow. For as long as I can remember my brother and I would get up Boxing Day morning to watch Canada play in the World Juniors Under 20 Hockey tournament (which sometimes translated to 3am if it was in Finland), but for the first time it is in Vancouver this year, and I (along with Father Canada, Hottie Brother Canada and Auntie Canada) will be going to the game. I'd say that I would cheer for the U.S. team for you, but I am physically incapable of cheering for Team USA in hockey.

P.S. : The butterfly pendant reminded me of the clown picture I hung over your bed that time. Ahhhh . . . good times!!!

KD said...

How IS hottie brother Canada anyway? I've got myself a hottie down here and he is FABULOUS!

I remember that damn clown picture....you always did think u were funny, didn't you?

Anonymous said...

We all laughed . . .

Good thing you've got your own hottie, cause Hottie Brother Canada is no longer available

KD said...

WHAT? The dream has died....we had a good run. Guess you're my favorite Canadian now! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh . . . the truth comes out.

He WAS your favourite Canadian all along!!!