Monday, December 19, 2005

Panic attacks at Target

Seriously, how many people can they fit in one store? I was at Target on Friday and felt my anxiety rising by the second. People, people everywhere! There was nowhere to turn. I was truly thinking that if I didn't have some breathing room soon I was gonna have a full on panic attack. I like people and all (good thing in my profession), but I do NOT like three billion people in one building together, invading my personal space. I learned two very important lessons that day. One-don't go to any store a week before Christmas, and two-don't even mess with the big ladies in the candy section. You'll only get hurt.

So, it's Christmas week at the crisis line. This could go one of two ways. It could either be way freakin busy or so slow you are actually wanting the phones to ring. Today, thus far, it has been the first option. The good news is that I have a ton of staff here tonight, so maybe Stephen and I can get some work done!

I am very guarded about what I write about Cute Boy here. Truthfully, it is because if I start talking about him too much, I will start rambling (I know you're shocked by this) and will never be able to shut up about him. I am turning into such a sap in my old age. It's a good thing though.

No comments: