Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A three hour long phone call?

Who knew a phone call could last three hours and seem like five minutes....talking to J is good times. And, yes, I'm gonna call him J and Cute Boy just because he doesn't like it! :) It's been a good last couple of days, although I find myself quite distracted....can't let this boy (man, whatever!) make me lose my focus (not even sure what I'm supposed to be focusing on, but I'm sure it's something).

Only one more day of work this week, yippee. I confirmed my date with Grandpa today. He was a little worked up, very concerned about the timing of things. I assurred him my arrival at his house at 11:30am would ensure us plenty of time to eat and gamble at Harrah's. Damn you Red for backing out on me! Remember last year when we lost grandpa in the crowd? There were, um, older folks EVERYWHERE! Thank God Grandpa had his teal Members Only jacket on, or we may never have found him!

So, I've had the realization that I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I see a lack of sleep in my future. I'm ok with it though. You can sleep when you're dead, right? Anyone wanna go Christmas shopping for me? Everyone's getting gift cards-I can't be expected to think of a meaningful, thoughtful gift for everyone. My brain doesn't have that much space left......

Unpacking sucks. I look at all my crap still in boxes and, truthfully, I want to cry. Or just throw it all outside. If anyone has access to the Majic Unpacking Fairy, let me know would ya?

No comments: