Monday, December 05, 2005

Is it April yet?

Of course I'd like it to be April so my sister's wedding would be here, but also I want it to be April because of baseball season. I miss it. The Blues are the worst team in hockey (literally) and the Rams are nearly the worst team in the NFL (in my opinion, another loss today-way to go boys!). I want baseball. Now. My Cubs missed out on Rafael Furcal-we didn't want you anyway you DWI/AA/money hungry SOB (such anger!)! The Cubs are looking at Juan Pierre. I am confident their GM is gonna spend some money and get someone good. Or it will be another pitiful season. But thats just another day in the life of a Cubs fan.

Ok, it's 1:47am, Monday morning. Guess I should think about going to bed. Must finish uploading some more CD's first. I'm up to over 850 now. I didn't realize I knew so many songs, but I'd say I know all the words to at least 700 of them. My life is sad, isn't it?

No comments: