Friday, December 09, 2005

moving in the snow

I'm not sure how fun moving in the snow is gonna be...unfortuntely we have no choice but to find out. I took more things over today, trying to get as much of the little stuff into my Crapalier as I can. I stocked the kitchen with goodies for my "movers", plenty of soda, water and snacks for everyone. I am so excited to be back to living by myself. Not that I haven't loved living with my sister (and Jon!), but it is time. I can't wait to decorate the place with my own, um....unique style!

Today, I threw up my lunch. Oh yea, this is a good story...Chloe decided it would be fun to both crap and pee in the basement-AGAIN! Well, someone had to clean the shit up. I was that someone. I went down, pooper scooper in hand, and stood over the pile of dog crap. I was holding my nose, thinking that as long as I didn't have to smell it, I would be ok. Wrong. The dog crap smeared all over the floor and, well, I lost it. Thank God I had a Schnucks shopping bag with me because I had to throw up in it. At least now I have room for dinner.......

No comments: