Sunday, December 04, 2005

I love my new apartment!

No, I haven't officially moved yet, but I got the keys yesterday and began taking what I could fit into the Crapalier over. I even hung Christmas lights. I'm a dork, I know. I am just so excited! I think we officially have three studly/strong men to move heavy stuff now. My friend Maggie's darling hubby Matt offered his services along with Jon (did I mention you are the BEST future brother-in-law in all the world?) and Robert (I think, come on Robert...you'll be my favorite best man of my future brother-in-law ever, huh???). Hopefully it will be quick and painless. I'm afraid getting the washer and dryer down into the basement is gonna be a pain in the ass. Sorry in advance, boys! Did I mention the apartment is totally cute?

I must go finish packing. No wait, I'm gonna burn some CD's first. I'm on Jon's computer going through over 10, 000 songs (courtesy of Robert) and burning everything I don't already have. It's good times. Later dudes.

No comments: