Thursday, December 01, 2005

A reason to be......a Yankees fan?

Never thought I'd say the above, but mlb. com reports that super hottie Kyle Farnsworth is going to the Yankees. He is a former Cubbie. Some of my best baseball memories involve Mr. Farnsworth. Several times each season I would get to yell "Dammit Farnsworth" at the TV because, inevitably, he would come into the game and blow any lead the Cubs may have had. You could bet on it. And, inevitably, he would throw some sort of temper tantrum and, say, kick a fan (not a human fan, the kind that blows air) and injure himself enough to get put on the DL. Those were some good times. I'm sure he'll look hot in pinstripes, between him and A-Rod, perhaps I may take in a Yankees game....or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kerri
I'm gay.

Love, Kyle

PS I had sex w/A-Rod last night. It was like making love to a limp noodle. Oh well, at least I can count on Pettit swinging a big bat.

Anonymous said...

Crap, now I gotta watch frigging Yankees games. Pisser. I hate the Yankees. But Kyle is a way super hottie, my friend.