Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Crappy weather, good day at work

Dude, this weather sucks! It's cold, rainy, was hailing, it's no kind of fun. It's definitely a stay in bed and take a nap kind of day. I would have loved to have done that, but I didn't. I came to work. And what a fabulous evening it has been. The phones have been quiet, staff actually complained about being bored (definitely a rarity at the crisis line). I got to talk to my friend Karen a bit and catch her up on the latest happenings in my life (nowadays, if you blink you miss it!). Talked to J a bit on email, always a good time, glad he is out having some fun this evening while I slave away at work! :)

Everyone keep my sister in their thoughts/prayers. She is having surgery in the morning. I know everything will be ok, but still, good thoughts never hurt. Also keep my uncle Nick and our good family friend Dan in your thoughts/prayers. Both are having quadruple bi-pass surgery next week. A scary thing, for sure. I almost feel guilty that everything in my life is going so well, I just want to share some of that "goodness" with others. I love you all!

No comments: