Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Huge thanks to all who are helping me move

I wanna give a public shout out to all the wonderful people who are helping me move this weekend. I truly appreciate the help and hope I can return the favor sometime. Thanks to my wonderful future brother-in-law Jon for planning the "logistics" (I am so glad he's a "planner"!) and to my sister who may be a bit sad that day (as will I, its the end of an era. The Davidson Sisters rule!), thanks for putting up with me all this time! Huge thanks to the Stockmann's-Maggie and Matt-they are both coming out to help on Saturday. Hopefully this move will be a quick one! I can't wait to have people over! Give me time to organize and I will be the hostess with the mostest....back in the day when I lived by myself (1998-2002), I used to host some fabulous parties and drinking gatherings. I miss that. I love to entertain (I know some of you are surprised by that). Sister, Chloe can come and see her Aunt Kerri any time she wants to. We'll go to the park across the street, she'll love it.

Thanks again to everyone. I have some good people in my life. I'll try to not ever forget that!

P.S. I made the text blue on purpose because I know Stephen loves it so much. Stephen-can you read it??????

No comments: