Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I got nothin.....

I got nothin to say today. Shocking, I know. I'm a little sleepy, a little overwhelmed with work tasks (although I find time to blog), and a little distracted by a super cute boy. Luckily we are having a quiet night at work allowing me to be able to get some stuff done.

I had a fabulous night with my boy. While he slept, I finished watching that exorcism movie (really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be). Boy, that Geo can snore! He's a champ! Such good times.

My apartment is finally starting to get in order. My tv is still sitting on the floor (anyone stronger than myself want to pick that up for me?), and I have no room for my clothes, but everything else is in it's place and organized. I get the internet tomorrow, which I have been having withdrawals from, can't wait to instant message cute boy!

Well, guess I had something to say after all. Now that my 2 minute break from work is over, must get back to the grind. I've got cases to review and staff to meet with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see told ya geo can blow a roof off snd now its super cute boy well hell maybe i wont shave. lol

Anonymous said...

there is no such thing as bad publicity.bananas

KD said...

It was all good times! Thx for letting me crash on your couch! :)