Wednesday, December 14, 2005

At your request.....

Did you doubt I would blog what you told me to blog, Cute Boy? :)

Hey everyone, apparently I am a Pretty Lil' Hick/Freak with Angel Eyes. Who knew? Certainly not me. Just wanted to let you know the nicknames I have acquired in the last 3 or 4 days. Not bad, huh? Cute Boy thinks I can't keep up with him...but he would be wrong! :)

Only 8 more hours of work this week then my three day weekend begins. Yahoo! I'm gonna be really busy, but thats ok! I'm gonna have to get up fairly early tomorrow to make the trek to Florissant (seriously, it's like a day trip). Can't wait to see Grandpa. I also can't wait to see the Book Club girls! We always have so much fun together. People-are we carpooling or what? What time are we leaving? I have no idea......

Well, I am actually having to take calls at work right now as all the phone counselors are in a training to learn how to...........knit? What? Guess I gotta go pretend I'm compassionate and that I care about our callers....just kidding, I do care (most of the time). Happy Wednesday to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned how to knit at work. I think that was when I first realized that I was gay. Now I enjoy the feeling of a man's hot throbbing penis in my sphincter on a daily basis.
Andy Pettitte

KD said...

Anonymous,

Your are way obessessed with the male penis. And your Australian accent sucks.

Anonymous said...

wow this pretty lil hick girl is all that with some crazy angel eyes