Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm in charge

So, I'm the only supervisor at work tonight. I LOVE being in charge! Can you tell I'm working really hard, considering I'm writing on my blog? If my boss Chris is reading this-I promise I'm working! Just taking like a two minute break! :)

So, been flirting with J. It's good times. A little freaky how much alike we are. I am having a great time chatting with him. I gave him this blog address, so I have to tone down the obnoxious so I don't scare him away! :) I am sooooo looking forward to Friday. We are doing dinner then going to see Uncle Jimmy's other band, Southbound 55. I think Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron are going to the show too. Good times will be had by all!

Thursday I am taking Grandpa out to lunch for his birthday. 78 years old-hard to believe. Grandpa is the greatest guy on Earth! I love him dearly. I must love him because I am enduring spending my Thursday afternoon at Harrah's-a place I truly hate. We are doing lunch then playing the slots. Now, I play the slots and last about, oh..10 minutes. Not grandpa. We will be there at least 3-4 hours. Better bring a good book.

I think Friday I'd better go Christmas shopping, especially considering that I haven't even started yet...and it's already the 12th...quick math-I have 12 days left...I always dread it though because I hate the mall (almost as much as I hate Harrah's and Dave and Busters). The things I endure for the people I love!

No comments: