Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What I learned today

I've learned that, sometimes, the problems you worry about aren't nearly as complicated or bad as some of the things other people have to go through. I suppose I've had a really sheltered, innocent life. I realize that some of the stuff I stress about isn't even important. I also know that I have a pretty great life. No drama, a great family that I am extremely close to, great friends who stand by me no matter what, a great job that I'm pretty damn good at, and a great boy who had a shitty day, but still wants to be with me. I am now in my "I want to take care of you phase". I don't like seeing people I care about have to deal with unnecessary drama. I'm sending you nothing but good thoughts, Cute Boy. And, I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well all i can say is your one hell of a women then! ill see ya tonight and all this comes and goes it will be ok.