Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Freakin' New Year Everyone!

What's up, party people? Happy New Year! Is everyone hung over? I'm not too bad, but I'm not gonna lie-this girl PASSED OUT last night. Too much Captain Morgan I guess. Or hangin' with a certain Cute Boy... :)

Hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's Eve. I spent mine in the great town of Granite City and had a fabulous time. Ivory Tiger was rockin and my boy was lookin' hot. What more could a girl ask for? And for the dudes that bought me the shots-thanks, but no you can't have my phone number. Nice try.

I wish everyone a fabulous 2006. It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it! To my girls-we MUST get together soon-I miss you all! Let's all get geared up for my 30th birthday bash-it's gonna be ON people! Krista, I'm down for that happy hour on the 13th-just remind me, my days tend to blend together nowadays (and its ALL GOOD), just one fabulous day to the next. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great town of granite city,not come on you know that well as the 50,000 people who live here.