Sunday, January 29, 2006

Things are looking up

Been a roller coaster last few days. I have spent the last couple of days working on repairing some very important relationships in my life. Life isn't always easy, and I found that out the hard way. The good news is, I have hope that everything is going to be alright. Not right away, but knowing all parties involved are willing to work on things, I really think it will all work out. Had a good talk w/my future brother-in-law the other day. It was weird having a conversation w/him that wasn't about my sister, but it was good. Thanks for the talk Jon. Also had good conversations w/my mom and my sister over the weekend. J and I had an up and down weekend but it seems to be up now. We had a good talk and I truly, truly hope things are back on track. Oh, and J-remember what you said would make a good blog subject today? I am NOT putting that on my blog-I still have the heebie-jeebies!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are scared of your own shadow