Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nice, relaxing weekend

Love weekends where you do absolutely nothing. Sometimes, you just need it. Spent the weekend with Jesse and his daughters. Had a nice relaxing time of watching movies, getting smoked at Monopoly by a 9 and 10 year old (although I think they didn't really understand the rules and I KNOW I didn't-so I just let it go. Monopoly is waaaaay too complicated), and watching "Betty Crocker" cook us dinner! :) FYI Mom-Jesse likes the Lucky Jew game, so if I am ever able to drag him down to Salem-it's ON with the Yahtzee (he has no idea, does he???).

I did cry this weekend. Got my mail yesterday and saw that I had received the invitation to my sister's wedding. Now, everyone knows I have been sappy about this from the beginning and I have even seen the invitations already, so it shouldn't have been a surprise. However, seeing the actual invite made it all the more real and I realized, my baby sister is gonna be a married woman in just over two months! How time flies, huh? It's gonna be a rockin' good time!

So, another work week has begun. I must keep this short as not only is it payroll day (it seems like it is always payroll day....) but I am having to do everyone's reviews. Now that they are written, I have to meet with everyone individually and go over it and get them to sign their lives away. good thing I have the book "Helpful Phrases for Writing Performance Appraisals". Comes in handy. Big words and whatnot.

Thanks to Red for making my birthday party preparations. You ROCK and you are the best sister ever! I love you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! whatever i cooked small stuff anyone can cook and if i didnt i would have starved,you wasnt leaving the couch i seen!

KD said...

Ummmm...I was supervising the children.....and, don't forget, I DID cut up that onion.... :)

Anonymous said...

o' on the game bring it you will tap out,damn wrong game you might win sorry lol!

KD said...

Are you talking about the Lucky Jew game? Neither one of us will win. My mom will. Thus why it is called the Lucky Jew game.

Anonymous said...

nice ok i get it ,i just knew lil kerri wouldnt win

KD said...

dude, I NEVER win at Yahtzee. Or Uno w/my 13 y/o cousin, or Go Fish, or poker...but I do kick ass at trivia!

Anonymous said...

well i wont even try ill call in my back up deron for that,now what tuff ass

KD said...

for what? trivia? just b/c you didn't know the "burning ring of fire" answer....it's ok baby, we'll be on a team and kick everyone's ass! :)

KD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri, noone can beat Deron he literally has a head full of useless knowledge...he and his dad payed Trivial Pursuit the original ones and beat everone in 2...2 rounds...he is unstopable..we have all sorts of trivia games and he blows everyone away. For Christmas I got TP DVD pop culture 2 and i wont allow him to play cause it just isnt fun to get your but handed to you...but hey I know you could probably give him a run for his money and i want to be there to watch this show down. See ya this weekend I am sure.

KD said...

Yea...I'm all talk, truth be told. I do know a lot of useless knowledge, but usually I know the answer to other peoples questions, not my own!

Anonymous said...

Well when get into a new house we will have to all get together for a game nite. It is always fun times.

KD said...

I am totally down for game night!