Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have the headache from HELL

Seriously. I was having a perfectly fine day till around 4-ish. Then my head began pounding. And the nausea set in. Our CEO says it's because I don't eat enough (I am now fully expecting my mandatory EAP referral), although I am eating as we speak (veggies and Lean Cuisine, don'tcha know?).

My boss was bragging about me today to the director, always a good sign. I'm glad she has noticed how productive I have been this week! I'm getting my reviews done all the while doing the other side projects that need to be done around the office. All with a massive headache. Am I cool or what?

Melinda-nice to hear from ya girl! Long time, no talk! How goes that dissertation (is that spelled right?). Is it butt-ass freezing in Green Bay? I had my sun roof open today.....

Only 16 days left of being in my 20's. Hanging on by a VERY, VERY, short fingernail....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

get over it you not cool and you are old come on girl!

KD said...

EXCUSE ME????? Mr. I'm Gonna Be 32 This Year And Will Always Be Older Than Kerri?

And in my little world, I am way cool. You'll figure it out someday.

Stephen M Bourke said...

"Yo, yo, yo baby pops! Ya you, come here give me a kiss. Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed. Can't you hear the music pumpin' hard like I wish you would. Now push it. Push it good. P-push it real good. Ah, push it. Get up on this!" - Salt and Pepa

KD said...

That Todd Fuquad is one nice piece of.....oh, wait! Was that out loud? Someday, I too, wish to have my degree in Certificatology so I can be as cool as Todd. Until then, I will just be lil ol' me w/a stupid Masters degree in stupid counseling....

Stephen M Bourke said...

Not just a degree in Certificatology sweetie. It's a self-proclaimed doctorate in Certificatology. Check out my school of business, skaschoolofbusiness.blogspot.com, for more information about becoming more like me.

KD said...

listen, Fuquad, Certificatology is not the be all, end all, alright? Have you considered those that have doctorates in say, FullofCrapology? Or Imadumbassology? How bout Iusedtogetmyasskickedasakidology?

KD said...

We Todd's rule!

KD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen M Bourke said...

That's Dr. Fuquad. All I can say is that we Todds have special talents. We Todds will unite under the banner of... I'll get back to you on that one. All that's important is that we Todds are here to stay, so look out!