Tuesday, January 03, 2006

hot product alert

Oh my God girls-I have the best lip gloss ever. It was given to me as a gift and I now think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You can find it at Bath and Body Works. It's called mentha lip tint by CO Bigelow. It's peppermint flavored and also works as a breath freshener-pure genius! I know my sister is a fan as well as some of my girls. It comes in clear and different tints as well. You ladies all know how important the discovery of a fabulous beauty product is. I just had to spread the word!

Oh yea-as much as I talk about crack and crackheads, let me tell ya-I talked to a for real crackhead today on the crisis line who was high at the time. Now he was some good times. He asked me if I was straight and if we could talk about certain sexual positions, when I politely declined to do so, he said "f*** you" and terminated the call. Ah....all in a days work. And how is YOUR job?

No comments: