Sunday, January 08, 2006

Another good night at the crisis line

Well, I've been a busy little bee tonight, but it's all good-I LOVE being productive at work! Gives me a sense of accomplishment. I completed everyone's time sheets-I'm a regular pro at this now. Working on writing everyone's Six Month Reviews which is always fun. I've only got 14 to do. Wish me luck.

Had a good weekend. After our whirlwind trip home, I rushed back to meet up with my boy. We had a lovely double date w/his friend Alex and his g/f Ashley. Tried to see a movie, but it was sold out. It was a fun evening anyway. Jesse was way freakin' hyper! He was cracking me up! Silly Cute Boy! I was oncall for work so had to be pretty low key, got a couple of calls, no biggie though. I just had fun being w/my boy.

Here's to another good week! I get the pleasure of picking up my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding on Friday. Early reports indicate the dresses are running a bit tight-GREAT. Red is already prepared for me to have a breakdown at the dress shop, so I will have her work number on speed dial that day. Thanks for being such a good sister, Red! :)

No comments: