Wednesday, January 11, 2006

trip to the hometown

I wish meeting J's family was under better circumstances, but I am definitely glad we went to his grandma's wake last night. J-you were cracking me up-you were so nervous and chatting a mile a minute on the way there-I have never heard you talk so much! It was cute! I'm glad J got to say goodbye to his grandma and see his extended family-they were all really nice and seemed to genuinely be glad to see him!

Work has been a bit busy thus far-I have been on the phones much of the time. It does make the time go by faster, but I have way too much to do to be taking calls all night! Already had to talk to a dirty perv today and it isn't even dark yet.......

Mom-are you sure that email address you sent for dad is right? It didn't make sense to me.....and is he really going to check it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ty for going it meant alot and yes i was going 1,000,000 mph sorry but was scared hate that stuff!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ker that is the right email address. last name then first and second initial. Did you try to send your dad a message? I asked him tonight if he checked his email today and he said no. Not sure he'll be much of an emailer!

Love -- Mommy