Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It was snowing on me...from INSIDE my car!

Seriously, the Crapalier's days are numbered. Found out today the damage estimate is $1,580. Nice. They didn't total it though, which made me laugh. The insurance company is trying to tell me that my car is worth $3,000. I laughed out loud. Clearly they don't know about the trunk, CD player and air conditioner-all of which do not work. Fools.

So, I will begin car shopping soon. I can't handle many more days of the elements (rain and snow) INSIDE my car. It's just not cool.

Happy Birthday today to Carrie's son Reed. Can't believe our boy is 4 already! Happy birthday you handsome little man! Hope you have a great day!

Lizzard-let me know when your mom's bone marrow transplant is. Do you know what hospital it will be at? I will definitely be there for you, if there is anything you or your family need, let me know ok? I continue to keep your mom in my prayers. And I agree, we need a little weekend trip for the girls. Maybe after Stormy has the baby-sometime in the late spring/early summer, perhaps? I miss you guys so much! Can't believe it's been like two years since we've seen each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls- I would LOVE a girls night out. My sister is due with her baby the first of March so I will be pretty close to home around that time so Liz, let me know what days you will be there and I will try and coordinate ok? It would be great if we could all get together again! Robyn

KD said...

Yea! Girls night! I would LOVE to see you guys. Not sure if Stormy will feel up to it a month after giving birth, but maybe the three of us can hang! I am so excited now!