Monday, January 23, 2006

I am the best employee ever!

Ok, not really, but my boss did meet with me today to go over my Six Month Review. Overall, it was pretty darn good, I was happy with it. Now if I could just master payroll, I am gonna ROCK!

Not much to report today, I have been working nonstop since I arrived at 3. Makes the time go by faster though. I received a call from my friend Robin whose 6 year old, Maryjane, got on the line and asked me to buy some Girl Scout cookies from her. Well, how could I resist? Besides....Maryjane is smarter than me. I think I am intimidated by that kid. Seriously.

Work has been reeeeeallllly busy tonight for some strange reason. Thank God Stephen is supplying me with Diet Coke. I may not have made it without it. I find myself having a headache and wonder if it is either 1. sugar withdrawal, or 2. too much caffeine. Whatever the case, it sucks.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerri, you amuse me to no end. I can't stop thinking of Albert Pujols' thighs. Is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

Oops...forget to sign my comment. It's Melinda!

KD said...

As soon as you mentioned Albert's thighs, I knew who it was! How are you dear? I miss you tons! Hope Green Bay is treating you well! Jill and I must road trip to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

pls rd trip soon kd so i can get some rest.lol bye bye

KD said...

fool, you love being around me and you know it! :)

have i mentioned lately that i love you? :)

Anonymous said...

listen mr .t i love you too always and way to much and your right i dont get tired of you babe!

Anonymous said...

KerBear, I told Melly-Mel about the Pujols baseball caps..... and she reminded me of his thighs. That's one fine hunk of, um, man. Yeah that's it..

KD said...

Let's not forget ALL of Mark Mulder....DAMN!

But he's not as cute as Jesse..... :)

Anonymous said...

yeah dont forgetr all of pam anderson too.

Anonymous said...

damn spelling off thinking about it lol forget there you go.