Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Livin' in a van down by....Jamieson Avenue?

There is this blue van that has been parked across the street from me for about a week. I think people....and dogs....may be living in it. At first I thought none of it, but last week saw a man and a woman hanging outside of the van, letting their dogs do their business, tonight I saw the van parked in the same spot, the dogs frolicking inside....I know I have been accused by a Canadian That Shall Remain Unnamed of spying on my neighbors, but ya gotta admit, this is kinda intriguing. I mean, granted, I live in the city of St. Louis, but I live in the fairly nice part, so you don't typically see homeless people living across the street from you. Until now, that is.....I mean, what do you do about it? Do you report it to someone? Just let it go? Bake them a pie? I mean, seriously.......

Oh, and by the way, Happy 3rd Birthday to my blog. Yes, that's right, three years ago today I decided to share my mindless babbling with the world. YOU'RE WELCOME. ;)

No comments: