Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking applications for Cubs bandwagoners


Acceptance to the Cubs Bandwagon will be on a case-by-case basis this year. There are plenty of haters out there and I don't even wanna hear any of y'all cheering for the Cubs now. Not without my permission you don't! My friend Allison and her dad (a closeted Cubs fan) have made the cut, as well as my friend Michele (she gets a bye because her dad was Harry Caray). Will you?

I'll need your application in essay form, 100 words or less, indicating why you'd like to be on the Cubs Bandwagon. Note: people that like billy goats and/or black cats need not apply. Your application will be evaluated by the Cubs Bandwagon Acceptance Committee and you will be notified of the determination. There are no appeal options so all decisions are final. Thank you in advance for your interest in the Cubs Bandwagon.

Oh yea and..............GO CUBS GO!

5 comments:

PAULA said...

BITE ME!! THE CARDS WILL RETURN NEXT YEAR!!!!!

KD said...

Ah, Aunt Lala, angry and bitter is so not a good color on you!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can I be on the committee?

KD said...

Yes, Ern, you are Second-in-command on the committee. Should I be unable to fulfill my duties as Committee Leader, you will take the reigns.

Unknown said...

I'm joining the bandwagon for any team that the cubs play. GO __________ (enter opossing team name here)!!!!!