Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pics, pics and more pics!

Lot's o' random pics for ya...I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to post them....sorry for the randomness. Let's start with some fun from my few days back home in Salem right before Labor Day weekend. The original plan was for my brother and I to go floating. Rain had a different idea, however, so we had to come up with other ways to entertain ourselves. And that we did....
Is this supposed to be his Heisman impression?Yes, that is a Smoky the Bear figurine posing with my brother....
LOL...this is some Norman Rockwell figurine that my mom has in the basement....Tim and I thought it would be funny to pose with it...
he's a thug, yoHa, ha, HA! Tim and I found this giant oar in the basement and thought it was hilarious...it's apparently some retirement gift my dad received from his former co-workers...clearly it has a place of distinction in the "work" side of the basement....Only YOU can prevent forest fires!!!Not sure why I'm posing with a football...Tim and I found the Progressive Ozark Bank hats hidden in the closet. Why are those things so freakin' funny????

I took lots of pics of that sassy dog, Stubby. Here are a few:showing off her girth....refusing to look at me.....this look says "get the F out of my face". Stub was gonna write her own blog post, but she has turned down that opportunity at this time. Seems she's too busy sleeping....and eating...a lot.

On to other things from that weekend.....Mikey and I went to the Gay Rodeo (it has now become our yearly tradition). We missed our favorite event-the goat wrangling, but we still had fun: check out the rainbow flag, y'all!I'm still mad at Mike for this one.....Me and my Mikey Poo


The fun continues....here are some pics from the fam picnic at Shaw Park for Labor Day....Grandpa holding little Miss Taylor...now that she can walk she's a wild woman!Taylor playing with SophiaCould she be any cuter?my sis and mamaAunt Paula and Uncle Jay wowing us with their Chucko play...
Uncle Jimmy and Patrick workin' the Chucko....
Nice form, Red!my sister and her hubby Jonme with my favorite girls....I'm the chunky one on the left.
me and my beautiful sisHa, ha! LOL! I love my Aunt Jan.....she had an interesting approach to her Chucko game...my cousin Kelli and Aunt Mary


And last, but certainly not least, here are a couple pics from last weekend. Our friend Melinda was in town from Vegas and Mikey and I met her for dinner at McGirks in Soulard.Mike and I....loving the hat, Mikey!Melinda, Mike and I...it was kinda chilly outside that night.
Mikey is SUCH a ladies man! ;)

No comments: