Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CC ya later!

Ah...nothing makes me happier than seeing the Cubs beat the Brewers (well, except for maybe seeing the Cubs beat the Cardinals.....). Even better? Seeing the Cubs beat CC "the cheeseheads think I'm God" Sabathia. Perhaps this is the good karma I was referring to in today's previous post.....of course, Kerry Wood had to try to make it interesting and give up a run in the 9th to make it a one run game. Let me ask you this, Woody....are you TRYING to cause me to have a heart attack at age 32? Now, I'm fairly healthy for a old gal, but I swear you are gonna send me to an early grave.......Aramis Ramirez-LOVE it! Could he have been a bigger stud tonight? Ryan Dempster-I take back all the mean things I said about you last season. Hank White-I am SOOOO a member of your fan club! (besides if I'm not, he could hunt me down and kill me...you don't mess with a man with tats and a mullet).

The Cubbies magic number is shrinking by leaps and bounds. At this rate, they'll clinch before the red birds come a' callin' this weekend....and I'm ok with that.

In other news, I must report that one of the shows that makes me cry EVERY FRICKIN WEEK is back on the air. Yes, that's right folks, The Biggest Loser is back. This time it's families competing. And, yes, I did cry tonight. It's what I do. Moving on.......On 90210 it was revealed that Dylan is Kelly's baby daddy which prompts me to ask-so when in the hell is Luke Perry making a cameo? If you want me to keep watching, I demand that happen. Thanks.

3 comments:

Broker said...

Damn it . . . I missed the first episode of Biggest Loser. Errrrrrrrrrrrr.

Jen Estes said...

Cubs rock but we already know this. What we didn't know... OMG - they totally tried tricking us into thinking her baby daddy was Brandon. Dylan strikes me as the kind of guy that would shoot blanks. I don't think I'm a big fan of the show but I keep holding out for a Jennie Garth/Shannen Doherty catfight.

KD said...

Yea, I'm not thinkin the new 90210 is all that great either, but in the absence of Cubs baseball on a Tuesday night, it's about all I've got.... :(