Friday, September 19, 2008

Clinch it, clinch it good!

Sorry for the bad Devo reference, but it had to happen. I can't control what I type. Oh wait, yes I can....

So, the Cubbies (more than likely) are gonna clinch the NL Central this weekend. I do hope it's tomorrow as I want to be able to watch the champagne celebration (nothing's hotter than a bunch of baseball players drenched in champagne and beer....especially when those players are the Cubs). A special shout out needs to go to Prince Fielder and his band of merry men-thanks for the memories boys, thanks for the memories...... ;)

Big weekend coming up? Well, around here in KD Land, we have, of course Cards/Cubs/clinching baseball, my trip to the big town of Salem and, of course, my baby brother's 25th birthday on Sunday. Big, exciting stuff!

Michael Earl-thanks SO much for getting "The Final Countdown" (by Europe, is it?) in my head. I owe ya one.

19 days till Canada.......... :)

No comments: