Monday, September 29, 2008

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet Baby Baumgart! Yes folks, my sister is preggers! She's due April 9, 2009, only six short months to go! I am so excited and have been sitting on this news for a few weeks now, Red said I could announce it today (I've already told some people). Is this great news or what? I cannot wait to meet this little guy or girl. The baby has already been nicknamed Blue (you're my boy, Blue!), I call it Baby B. I SOOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to be an auntie. The only thing that sucks is that Baby B will live in Texas....guess I'll be racking up those frequent flyer miles!

Red and Jon-I am soooooo happy for you guys! Jon-NOW can we start buying cute baby stuff??????????????

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congrats to Aunt Kerri!!!! You will be an awesome auntie!!!