Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My show is back!

Oh, I do so love Dancing With The Stars. I'm not overly excited about this season's "stars" (that word is used loosely), but whatever. Here is my recap:

Kim Kardashian-yes, she is hot (I say this in a totally non-gay way), but girlfriend can't dance. Even the awesomeness that is Mark Ballas can't make that happen.


Cloris Leachman-this horrifies me in so many ways. One, she is 82 years old, so I'll give her kudos for trying, but my God, get that crazy old bat off the stage! I was embarrassed for her last night and if she shook her boobs at the judges one more time, I think I may have hurled. Nothing says "hot" like 82 year old boobs. Ew.

Lance Bass-he did ok, but I'm not overly excited about his partner, that dude-chick from So You Think You Can Dance. She could probably beat my ass in a back alley, however, so I won't talk too much smack.

Toni Braxton-she did ok as well but with a heart problem, she scares me. Here's hoping she doesn't pull a Marie Osmond and do some fainting out there...

Maurice Green-I find him to be obnoxious, so I hope he gets voted off soon. I had never heard of him previously, he is apparently some sort of athlete. I don't like him.

Brooke Burke-she was really good and hot (again in a totally non-gay way). I'm thinking she's an early favorite.


Rocco DiSpirito-I have had a bit of a crush on Rocco for quite some time now, so I am loving that he is on this show. He isn't the greatest dancer on Earth, but was kinda sexy last night.....but is doing nothing to dispel the rumors regarding his sexual orientation......

Cody Linley-who the f**k is this? Some kid from Hannah Montana? Aye, yay, yay, clearly I am getting old. I'm already over him, although I think he will stick around for awhile.

Susan Lucci-Oh Erica Kane, I do so love you on All My Children-I do, but girl, you can't dance. And she weighs all of 87 pounds, she looks like she's gonna break out there. She won't be on long.


Warren Sapp-LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM! Who knew a 300 pound man can dance? He may be my favorite.

Ted McGinley-who? Wasn't he on Married With Children? I found him to be mildly annoying as well. And his dancing was so-so. He won't be around long.

Misty May-Treanor-Ok, girlfriend is a bit mannish, but I am rooting for her simply because I am in love with her partner, Maksim. Last season was so sad and dark without him. He is h-o-t HOT, ladies! I had to wipe the drool off my face more than once.... ;)I realize he kinda looks gay here.....


It's apparently on again tonight (gotta love premiere week!). I will be missing it, however, since I will be at my part-time job (I'm also missing my Cubs on ESPN which, really, may be a blessing in disguise. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO over hearing about 1908).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me...or does Misty May sometimes look like a dark haired Gwenyth P?-------Val