Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend good times-Bye Bye Boobiefest 2008

As promised, pictures from the weekend for your viewing pleasure. here is a lovely view of the St. Charles Oktoberfest. Isn't it groovy?
Miss Tanya sporting a lovely green Oktoberfest hat (I made her do it). Isn't she cute?
for Halloween this year, KD will be going as a garden gnome.....
my and my hot new man.......if the garden gnome thing doesn't work out, I guess I could be a German beer wench for Halloween......

the lovely Missouri River...just threw that one in.......

Next are the pics from Bye Bye Boobiefest 2008. The title is in reference to a certain surgery that my friend Erin is having today (good luck with that...I lived through it and so will you! Enjoy the pain meds....). We started the night at Fast Eddie's in Alton, Illinois. Here is the crew for the night, from left to right: me, Erin, Val, Ashley, Carrie, Sam and Mike, the token dude.
me and my Mikey....seems like we've posed for this pic before.....
After dinner at Fast Eddies, we moved on to Bubby and Sissy's-the one gay bar in Alton for Drag Show Saturday. Note the BOX of jello shots here. Carrie ordered 14 of them.......

Mikey with his giant Miller Lite.......Mike and ValCarrie, Val and Mikeythere's a central theme here......everyone LOVED Mike (I mean, DUH!)..........Val, Ashley, Carrie and Mikeyme and my girl Carrieready for some scary drag queen action? I mean, look at this thing...
and this one....yikes!the ladies with their $1 bills...apparently, it is drag show etiquette to tip the Queens as they perform...who knew?booty booty booty rockin' everywhere! HOLLA!Mike and his ho's.....yes, he is up on the speaker dancing....like I could miss this photo op!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, so KD will be a river dancing beer wench for halloween. KD held up that outfit and went to town with her fancy River Dance steps.

KD said...

I was all over the Riverdancin'!!! HOLLA! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually laughed out loud to your comments on the "queenie" photos...Val

Anonymous said...

oooh yes... I shall be stealin' some of these =)

Anonymous said...

The last pic is cracking me UP!!! It looks SO dirty on Val's part!!! =O