Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ted Lilly is a bad ass!

No, I am not evil enough to want Yadier Molina to be hurt (I'm a peaceful fun-loving Cubs fan for God's sake!), but my goodness did I love myself some Ted Lilly last night! Hey, he even said he didn't try to hurt Yadi The Hottie (who is SO not hot, by the way), he was just trying to score. Can't blame a man for tryin! Much as Kerry Wood tried to prevent it from happening, the Cubbies actually won last night, beating the Cardinals 4-3 (Woody needs to get it together ASAP!). The boys are going for the series win tonight and I'm hoping Erin and I will be able to provide some much needed luck as we will be at the game tonight. I've got my Aramis Ramirez shirt all laid out (complete with my long sleeve Cubbie blue shirt as it's gonna be a bit chilly tonight), my Cubs hat is in the car and I've been praying to the rain gods all morning that this heinous rain/drizzle stops. Not only is it threatening the game tonight, but it is totally wreaking havoc on my allergies. You try sleeping when you can only breathe out of one side of your nose, contemplating when you can take your next Benadryl dose. Speaking of Benadryl, Mike took some today....at work. He's a little loopy. Or loopier than usual, anyway. It's pretty damn funny. ;)

Yesterday I had the Day From Hell. I am bound and determined to make today the opposite of that. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally in love with Ted now. Could Molina act like a bigger cry baby? "I have to leave the game b/c I have a bruise on my leg. Wah, wah." Ridiculous. Hey Yadi, if you don't want to get run over don't stand in front of the plate. Duh.

KD said...

I have had a mad crush on Ted Lilly for two years now.

Broker said...

You HAVE to be a badass if your name is Lilly. HA HA HA