Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's talk about Dancing With The Stars, shall we?

Who cares about the dancing-Maksim had his shirt off tonight. I vote for him. Yowza.

I'm not gonna lie, this season is a HOT MESS. Yikes. I'm not as excited about it as I have been in the past. Maybe it's the cast of "stars" they have this season, I don't know. Let's break tonight's show down:

Toni Braxton-she did a pretty good job, but since she went first, I barely remember it.
Brooke Burke-she's still the one to beat. How she can be that hot after four kids, I'll never know. Life ain't fair.
Rocco DiSpirito-Oh I do so want him to do well because he's adorable. Unfortunately, he also totally cannot dance.....
Lance Bass-Ok, I'm just gonna put it out there-his partner Lacey looks like a man in drag. Then again, Lance may be in to that sort of thing.....I liked their dance even though the judges didn't.
Kim Kardashian-girlfriend can't dance, end of story.
Misty May-Treanor-for the love of God keep voting for her because her partner Maksim is hot. Actually, she did pretty well, although, I gotta be honest, she kinda looked like a dude in drag too....I think one of the judges called her "Xena the Warrior Princess". I'm not too sure that was a compliment....
Maurice Green-I still find him quite annoying, but I thought he did pretty good. Again, the judges didn't so much.
Cloris Leachman-Dude, what planet is that old bat on? I mean seriously? She is OUT THERE. She was surprisingly not horrible tonight, but still received the lowest score. I don't even know what else to say about her.....
Susan Lucci-I love you, Erica Kane! She did a pretty good job and her partner, Tony Dovolani has the whitest teeth I've ever seen.....
Cody Linley-the kid from Hannah Montana isn't too bad. I still have the urge to smack him, however.
Warren Sapp-Is it wrong for me to be crushing on him? How adorable is he? And for a 300 pound man, he can MOVE! His paso doble was really good! He's my favorite.

Can I comment for one minute on one of the ladies in the band? The lady wearing the giant headdress on her head? Do you know what I'm talking about? She kinda looks like a cross between a lion and Cleopatra......she scares me.

My guess for who's going home? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Cloris Leachman. Time to take your Aricept and call it a day ol' gal!

No comments: