Monday, September 15, 2008

Ted Lilly is more of a bad ass than Chuck Norris


In one-to-one combat, Chuck Norris vs Ted Lilly, my money is on Theodore Roosevelt Lilly. Every time. Chuck Norris, if you're reading this, I didn't mean it (Chuck Norris could SOOOO beat my ass).
So, apparently Ted was all "hey man, Big Z got a no-hitter so I'm gonna get me one too". Well, not quite Teddy, not quite, but a ONE-hitter will do just nicely. Yes indeedy, beating the Ass-tros two in a row is not too shabby. Especially given the time of year it is. Speaking of, let's talk about the fun that is the Brewers firing Ned Yost. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see this one coming. And Ryan Braun saying "hey, something had to change". Whoa dude! Where's your loyalty, huh? By the way, can the Cubs borrow your nice little domed stadium for the rest of the season? Thanks!

The Cubbies won their 90th game today. Mama like.

No comments: